THE ICELAND MAP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You would like to create the perfect Iceland itinerary for your trip.
- You would like to know about all the best places in Iceland.
- You would like to find some of the secret locations in Iceland that not many people know about.
- You would like to visit the isolated locations in Iceland – where you will most likely find yourself all alone.
- You don’t want to spend your time reading the hundreds of blog posts out on the internet.
- You have planned your itinerary but are looking for more locations that will be on your way.
- You don’t want to buy all the Iceland books but would rather have all the information in one place.
- You would like to go hiking in Iceland – you can find variety of hiking routes in the map.
- You are looking for hot springs in Iceland – you can find all hot springs in Iceland in the map – more than 100 hot springs.
- You are looking for activities that will fit perfectly to your schedule.
- You are looking for accommodation that will fit perfectly to your route.
- You are looking for restaurants that will be on your way.
- You don’t know what to do with your time in Reykjavik.
- You would like to get to know Iceland better as you travel around. Read interesting stories about each location.
- You would like detailed information on how to reach all these locations.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ICELAND MAP:
- The Ultimate Iceland Map – Over 1.000 interesting locations in Iceland with exact location.
- Written stories, facts and directions to more than 500 locations in Iceland.
- Photos of more than 500 locations in Iceland.
- Detailed directions on how to get to more than 500 locations in Iceland.
- All the other maps combined into one Ultimate Iceland Map.
- Top 100 Locations in Iceland
- Top 100 Secret Places in Iceland
- Iceland hot springs – all hot springs in Iceland – more than 100 hot springs all over the country.
- South + West + East + North + Westfjords + Highlands of Iceland.
- Activities in Iceland
- Restaurants in Iceland
- Accommodation in Iceland
HOW DOES THE ICELAND MAP WORK:
- Purchase the Iceland Map on our website – make sure to use a valid Google email when purchasing the map.
- We will add your Google email to the map.
- It can take up to 1 hour for the map to be accessible (during office hours or 9 am – 5 pm*)
- Once you have access to the map, you can use it to plan your travels, explore Iceland, and create the perfect itinerary for your trip.
HOW CAN I USE THE ICELAND MAP:
This app is perfect to use when:
- Planning your trip to Iceland. Use the map to create the perfect itinerary for your trip to Iceland. Explore Iceland from home through the stories, information and photos that you can find in the map. Use the knowledge and exact locations to create the an itinerary that will be filled with sights, activities and secret locations.
- When you are on the road in Iceland. Use the map to find interesting locations that will be on your way. We can promise you this – when you are driving around Iceland, you will see dozens if not hundreds of locations that you have never seen on any photos or blog posts before. You will most likely want to stop every few minutes to explore some unknown areas. It would be almost impossible to have these locations in your itinerary because very few people have written about them. If you have the Iceland Map, you can most likely find these locations on the map, read about it and get directions on how to explore it.
We bought the Iceland Map for our trip to Iceland in January 2020. I had already read some books but was nowhere near to planning my route. After receiving the map, I had so much fun planning my itinerary and the whole family got together to explore it and find what we wanted to do.
The map was also very useful on our trip since we managed to find some beautiful locations on the way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating this map!
It was the best tool to plan our trip to Iceland.
Our trip to Iceland was the best trip of our life and we really think that we can really thank the maps for that.
It was magical to hunt those secret locations that we found on the map. An unreal experience to be all alone in the beautiful nature in Iceland.
WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU:
- Google Account is required so we can add your email to the map.
- Google Maps app is required if you want to be able to download the maps to your phone / tablet. so that you will be able to access the personalized interactive maps for each day of your itinerary.
- All maps from Iceland Map may not be copied or shared in a whole or in part.
- The map and all information needed will be delivered to you via email.
- You can download the map to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on your trip to Iceland.
- We will have to add your email address to the map once you have purchased it.
- If you purchase the app on office hours (from 9 am – 5 pm), it might take up to an hour for the map to be accessible.
- If you purchase the map out of office hours, it can take a longer time for the map to be accessible.
- Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable.
- We are constantly working on updating the maps so there will be more locations, stories and photos on the map. We will make sure to send you an email with all the updates.