THE PERSONALIZED ITINERARY IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want a stress free vacation in Iceland.
- You want to make sure that you maximize your time in Iceland,.
- You don’t have time to plan the perfect trip to Iceland.
- You are looking for the hidden gems in Iceland.
- You feel overwhelmed by all the options that are available for your trip to Iceland.
- You want to have a local friend in Iceland to tell you about all the best secrets.
- You want to get to know more about Iceland as you travel around.
- You want to make sure that you find all the places easily and safely.
- You have no idea what accommodation would be best for you.
- You would like to join some activities but there are just so many to choose from.
- You would like to get a discount on car rental and activities.
- You have no idea how much you can fit into your itinerary for each day.
- You have no idea how to fit all the places that are on your bucket list to the perfect itinerary.
- You have read all the blogs and books but are no closer to the perfect itinerary.
- You want to know what places can be skipped so you don’t waist your time on those places.
- You want to have great stories and amazing photos to show your friends and family when you come back from your Iceland trip.
Catherine – April 2017
After buying the personalized road trip plan everything got so much easier and we stopped stressing about our trip. It’s very expensive for us to go to Iceland with a family of six so we wanted to make this trip perfect – the personalized itinerary definitely made it happen.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase the road trip plan on our website.
- Upon purchase you will immediately receive an email with a detailed questionnaire about your travels to Iceland. This is our way to get to know you better and to get to know what you are looking for on your trip to Iceland.
- Send us the answers to your questions. You can for example tell us about all the places that you want to see in Iceland as well as what kind of accommodation and activities you are looking for.
- Once we have received answers to our questions, we will get to work on planning the perfect Iceland road trip for your trip.
- After we have planned your trip, we will send you the customized itinerary, maps for each day of your trip, recommendations for accommodation, restaurants, activities and car rental, as well as some insider tips to make your trip to Iceland even better.
- You review the customized itinerary. After reviewing the itinerary, you will get back to us if you have any questions or if there are any changes that you would like to make to the itinerary.
- We will answer all your questions and make some changes to your itinerary to make sure it is perfect for you and your trip to Iceland.
- You come to Iceland and have the best trip that you have ever had – driving around the magnificent nature of Iceland, seeing some hidden gems as well as the popular locations and joining some great activities.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Customized itinerary for the whole duration of your trip to Iceland. The personalized road trip plan will be suited perfectly to you and your trip. The itinerary will include the must see places and the hidden gems of Iceland.
- Iceland Hidden locations – spots that not many tourists visit.
- Customized maps for each day of your trip with exact locations for each stop in your itinerary. This is to make sure that you will get to all the beautiful places in the itinerary easily and safely.
- Information about each place that you are going to visit on the itinerary. Get to know Iceland better as you travel around the country.
- Tips from locals on what places are the best to see, what places can be missed and what places should absolutely not be missed.
- Recommendation and discount on guided activities.
- Recommendation and discount on car rental / Camper Vans.
- Recommendation on accommodation / Campsites.
- Insider tips to make your stay in Iceland even better and less expensive.
- We will change your itinerary if you wish after you have reviewed it.
- Email support when planning your trip to Iceland.
FEATURES OF THE CUSTOMIZED ROAD TRIP PLAN:
- Personalized road trip plan for your trip to Iceland.
- All the best stops in Iceland.
- Secret locations in Iceland – locations that not many travelers visit.
- Local tips to make your stay in Iceland even better.
- Tips on what are the must see locations and what locations can be missed.
- Step by step directions to get to each destination easily and safely.
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours.
- Itinerary that you can print and take with you on your trip to Iceland, or download it to your phone or tablet to use on your trip.
Alicia – June 2019
I’m usually the type of person that likes to plan my trips on my own but I found it very difficult when planning a trip to Iceland. There are so many places that you can find on the internet and I had no idea what were the must sees and what should be missed, because we didn’t have endless time to explore everything.
This road trip itinerary made everything so much easier. It´s a great idea to have locals plan your trip. It made our trip extraordinary and much less stressful.
- It is best to book your personalized itinerary well in advance so we can create the perfect road trip plan for your trip without the rush. If your trip is coming in the next 4 weeks, we really appreciate it that you let us know as soon as possible so we will be able to take that into account when we prioritize our work.
- It is ideal to purchase your flights to Iceland before we start working on your itinerary. This way we will know the exact dates when you are coming and we will be able to find activities and accommodation according to that.
- Accommodation, car rental, airfare and guided tours are not included in the service. We are however happy to give you our recommendation on all of this. After traveling around Iceland for years and working with many travel related companies, we have found out what works best for a road trip in Iceland.
- If you would like us to book accommodation, car rental and guided tours, we can do that for you for extra price of USD 99.
- If you have already booked your accommodations, we will create the customized itinerary around those places.
- We will gladly help you find accommodation that are in the perfect location for a road trip in Iceland.
- We always try to recommend more than one accommodation for each night of your trip so you can choose what suits you best.
- We can help you book accommodation for extra price.
- If you are going to camp or stay in a camper van, we will recommend campsites for each night of your trip.
- Guided Activities:
- You can let us know what activities you are interested in and we will add it to your itinerary where it fits best.
- Booking guided tours is not included in the service but it is possible for extra price.
- You will get a small discount on guided activities with the personalized road trip plan.
- Car Rental / Camper Van
- We will recommend a car rental or camper van rental for your trip.
- Booking car rental / camper van is not included in the service but it is possible for extra price.
- You will get a discount on car rental and camper van rental.
- We will recommend campsites for each night of your trip.
- The personalized itinerary may not be copied or shared in a whole or in part.
- Your customized itinerary will be delivered to your email in PDF format. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on your trip to Iceland.
- All the other information needed will be shared with you over email.
- Google Maps app is required so that you will be able to access the personalized interactive maps for each day of your itinerary.
John Anderson – June 2017
The personalized road trip plan made our trip to Iceland perfect. I don’t know what we would have done if we wouldn’t have bought the road trip plan. We had no idea where to start planning our trip to Iceland and When in Iceland made it so easy and we had a great time.
SHOULD I GO ON A ROAD TRIP IN ICELAND?
Driving around Iceland is in our opinion the best way to travel around the country. The experience is totally different from going on guided tours. The trip will be more personal and you will have more freedom to explore the nature and beautiful landscape. An adventure that you will remember for a life time!
Did you know that you can drive around the country and experience most of Iceland’s must see spots and activities on the way? Let our local experts plan a road trip plan that is suited perfectly to your trip and what you want to see and do in Iceland. Get to know Iceland better. Explore the country and read stories and facts about every stop on your customized road trip plan.
When going on a road trip in Iceland you will see the most popular waterfalls, mountains, glaciers and hot springs in and be able to do some great activities along the way. With the personalized road trip plan you will also have the chance to visit the hidden locations that not many tourists know about.
We are receiving an abnormal amount of bookings for the customized itineraries. Therefor it can take up to 2 – 3 weeks for your itinerary to be completed. If you are traveling to Iceland within the next 2-3 weeks, make sure to let us know right away after booking the service so we can make sure that your itinerary will be ready for your trip to Iceland.
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions!